Let us know what is the place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ / place type 6&sort 14&maxresults 10 on firefox. Why does it keep showing this in your search bar? Let us know how to deal with this error.
Firefox is also called Mozilla firefox. It is an open-source web browser and it is used by many people across the world. It is best known for providing safe and private web browsing. It is two times faster than the regular browser and shows quick results.
This browser is useful but at the same time, it annoys the users. It shows strange options and appropriate searches such as place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/. This became a topic among firefox users.
What is place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ | place type 6&sort 14&maxresults 10
When the users type “t” in the search bar on firefox. They will see an option saying ” type 6″ and place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/. No need to worry about it. This is a regular task that is carried out by Google.
According to the Google algorithm, the search engine will show the relevant searches based on your history. When you type anything on the google search bar that starts with ”t” will show the result like the place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/tag.
Can I remove place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ | place type 6&sort 14&maxresults 10
There is no way to delete or remove the result from your search bar. These searches will be shown in your bookmark queries and history. This doesn’t affect the browser or the searches. So don’t bother about it and let it go.
How to solve place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ Error
You can solve place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ Error by following the below steps:
Method 1 to solve:
- Whenever you see the place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/Error while typing t or making a bookmark.
- First, you need to uninstall Google chrome, firefox or any other browser.
- Then install Google chrome again
- Check whether you are facing any errors or not. If you are facing errors then again follow method 2
Method 2 to solve:
- When you Use history> clear recent history… to clear “Browsing & Download History”, “Form & search history”, and cache.
- Open a blank tab and put the cursor into the location bar and start typing something. Enter the letters like “t” or “p”.
This can be presented with some legitimate suggestions from my bookmarks, but the primary suggestion in these cases are sort of erroneous possibly internal identifiers or fragments of URLs/URIs composed of what appear to be query strings.
When you type a “t” the first proposal will be shown as “place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10”.
When you type a “p”, the first suggestion will be presented as “parent=menu______ & parent=unfiled_____ & parent=toolbar_____&querytype=1&sort=12&maxresults=10&excludequeries=1”.
Why do you face this type of error?
- The terms like “Most visited” and “recently bookmarked” and “recent tags” are examples of smart bookmarks folders and they are not real existing folders.
- Smart folders have a list created by a query of the places. SQLite database will store bookmarks and history in firefox.
- The smart folder will show a maximum of 10 entries by default.
The procedure is to disable the back and forward button on the mouse
- Go to control panel
- Then click on the mouse
- First Select the hardware tab and click on pointer options.
- Uncheck the box that shows “enable pointer Shadow.”
- Then the box will show “disable all pointing devices”. Check it out.
- Then press the OK button and restart the computer.
How to change proxy settings in Firefox:
The fastest way to change proxy settings in firefox is to go into options, network, and click settings. Then you will be able to enter the proxy info and save your changes.
- Open your Firefox browser.
- Click the Tools menu and select Options.
- Then you need to select the advanced tab that appears at the top of the window.
- In the new window, you can scroll down to find an option for network settings. To change proxy settings in Firefox, click on this option and choose either HTTP or HTTPS.
- Under these two options, there will be an IP address and port number. Enter these numbers in the required fields.
- Then use a valid URL as well as username/password combo if prompted by firefox when you first open it after changing the proxy settings in firefox.
Whenever you place to type ‘t’ in the google search bar, then it shows the result “place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10″. It is not clear why it shows like this. If you are having the same problem, you can ignore them. This can’t be removed from Firefox, so keep on Ignoring it.